The class schedules and locations can be found on my Calendar page of this site. Instructions for signing up are given on the class announcements for each class. If you want a class at another location, contact me by phone 630-258-4901 or email email@example.com and we can see if it is feasible depending on number of sign-ups. The fee is can be paid by credit card, debit card, or e-check in my web store or by telephone,or you can send a check to Jeff OBrien 215 Wendy Street Sycamore, Il. 60178-1153.
The training standards for P/EVO certification program comply with the standards and guidelines established by the Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT) and the Washington State Patrol (WSP). The training focuses on State regulations, procedures, safety practices and operator responsibilities.
Candidates are required to complete a one-day (approximately 8 hours) training course including an examination. The exam for this course is open book and the candidate must achieve a minimum score of 80% to be certified. Once successfully completed, participants will receive the WSDOT P/EVO Certification card, which is valid for 3-years.
The certification card may have a passport size picture attached and can be laminated. Otherwise, a drivers license must be shown if asked for verification of identification.
Note: Those with Washington State drivers licenses must have the Washington certification.
What are the requirements for attending the class or performing as a P/EVO?
* You must be 18 years old and have a valid drivers license from any of the 50 states in the U.S.
* Should be able to read and speak English.
* Must be able to perform flagging duties and perform traffic control.
* Must be drug and alcohol free when performing P/E vehicle duties.
* Must carry minimum liability insurance as required by Washington State.
* If corrective lenses are necessary, the operators must wear them while performing P/E duties.
Courtesy of the Evergreen Safety Council Site.